1. Coordinate interview process with human resources
2. Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained at all times.
3. Act as primary support for agent questions regarding processing when unresolved by the level two or three specialist.
4. Interface directly with customers regarding quality control issues
5. Provide coaching/activity reports to Executive Management
6. Develop specific education and training program for the call center as a whole. Including individual and group coaching meetings.
7. Establish Agent and team and individual goals & incentives
8. Work closely with CU *Answers staff to ensure agents have appropriate access to internal network, CU*BASE, I3 Phone Client and all appropriate security settings and controls.
9. Provide system technical assistance to staff
10. Delegate appropriate administrative tasks to level 2 and 3 Specialists
11. Work closely with Communications Manger on an ongoing basis to build and strengthen strategic development related to the Xtension Call Center
12. Submit Xtension Call Center Executive Report to Communications Manger for board reports
13. Submit Press Release topics and information related to the Xtension Call Center to the Manager of Communication Services.
14. Other duties as assigned